- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Wydzial Informatyki, Elektroniki i Telekomunikacji
- Katedra Informatyki
- Office: 3.33 (D-17)
- Phone: (+48) 12 328-33-34
- Email: email@example.com
Slides from PPSN-2010 tutorial
My curriculum vitae.
- Professor at Instytut Informatyki, Wydzial IET, AGH
Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland.
(Associate professor, 2015--2021, assistant professor, 2009--2015)
- Professor's title, awarded by the President of Poland. (11 II 2021)
- Habilitation, Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics, and Telecommunication, AGH University of Science and
Technology, Krakow, Poland.
(11 VII 2013)
- Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Science of the University of Rochester, Rochester NY, USA.
Advisor: Prof. Lane A. Hemaspaandra.
- B.S/M.S. from Katedra Informatyki, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland.
Adivsor: Dr Janusz Jarosz.
My research focus is on the following fields: computational social
choice; preference aggregation; complexity of elections; parameterized
complexity, approximation algorithms, heuristics, and simulations.
I am particularly interested in ideas, concepts,
and research spanning and linking all these areas.
In 2018 I have received the Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
I have won the "2013 Research Prize" of "Polityka" magazine
(in the field of technological sciences"). Since 2001, every year, "Polityka" selects a group of
15 finalists (in five fields: humanities, life sciences, social sciences, exact sciences, and technical sciences) and then
picks one representative from each of the fields. (See more!)
- Algorytmy dla Problemow Trudnych Obliczeniowo: Projekt
- Algorytmy i Struktury Danych