Prof. Dr hab. inż.
B5, room 710
Al. Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Kraków
Computational mechanics procedures for solids, structures, damage, metal working processes (rolling, drawing, extrusion).
M.Sc. 1988, Ph.D. 1991, D.Sc. 2001, National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Professor nomination in Ukraine (Kiev) 2002;
Professor nomination in
Researcher in National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (1988-2001);
Researcher in Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy Ukrainian Academy of Science (1992-1996);
Scientific consultant of QuantorSoft Ltd. (1995-2002);
Professor, Czestochowa Technical University, Poland, 2002-2006;
Professor, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland, 2006 – present;
Head of Laboratory of Computational Mechanics in Department of Applied Computer Science and Modelling – present.
- FEM (In Polish);
- Numerical Simulations and FEM (in English);
- Nonlinear mechanic (in Polish);
- SYSTEMS CAD/CAM (in Polish);
- Modeling in Material Processing (in Polish);
- Projektowanie procesów technologicznych (in Polish);
- ZAAWANSOWANE METODY OBLICZENIOWE W INŻYNIERII (in Polish);
- Mechanics of Materials (in Polish);
- Solid mechanics (in Polish);
- Lecture „Reological models of nanomaterials for applications in artificial heart chamber” (in Polish);
- Summer School “The computer simulation of the hot metal forming processes” (in English);
- Summer school "Computer simulation and rapid prototyping in metallurgy and blank production“ (in English);
Book used in Classes:
1. S.Lapenko, Ukraine, 2007, National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (reviewers: Prof. V.Tilik, Prof. E.Smirnov);
3. K.Laber, Poland, 2008, Czestochowa Technical University (reviewers: Prof. A.Nowakowski, Prof. H.Dyja);
4. T.Rec, Poland, 2011, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (reviewers: Prof. Z.Malinowski, Prof. R.Kuziak);
5. P.Kustra, Poland, 2011, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (reviewers: Prof. J.Majta, Prof. J.Rojek);
6. D.Byrska, Poland, 2014, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (reviewers: Prof. R.Kuziak, dr. hab. inz. L.Madej).
7. S.Witek, Poland, 2019, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (reviewers: Prof. J.Rojek, dr. hab. inz. B.Koczurkiewicz).
1. Pawel Kokoszka;
2. Przemyslaw Wedrychow;
3. Wojciech Baran.
Honors & Awards:
- Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and Education, award for the book “Producing of profiles from aluminum alloys” (in Russian)
- Award of Minister of Education and Science, Poland, 2003 (award for the book “Technology and modeling of shape rolling”, in Polish).
- Medal “Yaroslav Mudry” Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and Education (award
for the book “Computer modeling of metal forming processes”, in Russian),
- Silver Certificate Award in Non-Ferrous Division of
Association International, Marshall V. Yokelson
Memorial Medal Award in the Nonferrous Division
for 2015 for paper, “Multi-pass wiredrawing of Mg alloys in a heated die with controlled recrystallization.”
Hobby: Mountain tourism, Hapkido.