Scientific supervision of doctoral theses
As part of third-cycle (doctoral) studies at The Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering, I provide a scientific supervision of doctoral students. I also encourage specialists from IT companies and other higher education institutions to undertake the direct supervision over doctoral theses. I am interested in the topics related to:
- architectural solutions of IT systems
- modelling the software architecture
- scalability and integration of IT project management methodologies
- Facilisis in pretium nisl aliquet
- Nulla volutpat aliquam velit
Currently, I also run an elective lecture entitled “Modelling the methodologies of the IT project management” on the third year of third-cycle (doctoral) studies at The Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications.