Pursuant to Article 13 points 1 & 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the AGH University of Science and Technology informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the AGH University of Science and Technology, Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Kraków, Poland.
3. Your personal data provided in the registration form shall be processed on the basis of your consent.
4. Your personal data shall be processed in order to organize and conduct the MTNS conference including communication in connection with your participation in the above-mentioned conference.
5. The legal basis to process your personal data is as follows:
1) art. 6 point 1b) of General Data Protection Regulation - data processing is necessary to enter into an agreement for registration and participation in the MTNS conference;
2) art. 6 point 1a) of General Data Protection Regulation – you agree to processing your personal data within the scope of your mobile phone number only.
6. Your personal data relating to your name and surname shall not be passed to other recipients except for our partners that collaborate with us during organization of the MTNS conference (e.g. hotel etc.)
7. Your personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to realize and clear properly the accounts connected with the conference, that is for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was organized. Your mobile phone number shall be stored until you withdraw your consent.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, erasure or limit its processing. You also have the right to revoke your consent to process your personal data within the scope of your consent and such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland) if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
11. Disclosing your personal data to the AGH University of Science and Technology is voluntary, however necessary, for realization of the agreement which aims at registration and participation in the MTNS conference. Providing your mobile phone number is voluntary - it is not a necessary condition to participate in the conference, so it does not require your consent.