Maciej Chojowski, M.Sc.
AGH University of Science and Technology
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Engineering in Biomedicine
Department of Power Electronics and Control Systems Energy Processing
"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday…"
I invite you to the subjects section, where you will find information and materials about my classes. I encourage you to use e-mail (down below or via SKOS) as a way to ask questions as well. Of course, if you prefer to see me in person, you should not hesitate. However, I find that in practice I can easily respond quite quickly to e-mail, and it is a very convenient method of communication.
The objectives of my professional life have been the inquiry and advancement of knowledge. I always wanted to be a patient educator and tenacious researcher.
I expect laboratory lab reports. Additionally, I check knowledge through a written test.
You can collaborate with others students in the class on homework/project, but only to the extent needed to understand the problem statement, and to decide on a solution. However, the work that you turn in must be your own.
"Born in labour, I serve the labour and science"
Subjects materials will be available only after initial information in class. All materials (PL/EN) will be available down below:
Available on reserve in the library:
- Kazimierczuk M. K., Czarkowski D.: Resonant Power Converters. Wiley; 2 edition,April 19, 2011. (ISBN-13: 978-0470905388 and ISBN-10: 0470905387)
- Piróg S.: Energoelektronika. Układy o komutacji sieciowej i komutacji twardej. WND AGH - Kraków, Polska 2006 (ISBN 83-7464-034-0).
- Orłowska-Kowalska T.: Bezczujnikowe układy napędowe z silnikami indukcyjnymi. PWr - Wrocław, Polska 2003
- Barlik R., Nowak M.: Energoelektronika: Elementy Podzespoły układy. PW - Warszawa , Polska 2013 (ISBN 9788378140627).
- Vas P.: Electrical Machines and Drives: A Space-vector Theory Approach. 1992
- Vas P.: Sensorless vector and direct torque control: A Space-vector Theory Approach. 1998
- Plamitzer A.: Maszyny elektryczne. WNT - Warszawa, Polska 1982
- Simon D.: Optimal State Estimation: Kalman, H Infinity, and Nonlinear Approaches, Wiley 2006 (ISBN: 978-0-471-70858-2)
- Horwitz P., Hill W.: The Art of Electronics, Cambridge University Press 2015
Information about the consultation is available on the door to H03 in B1.
Professional identity: LinkedIn