Title: Future of Control
Aims: To explore different aspects of automatic control through an insight of the panelists arising from the actual needs of the industrial sector and trends emerging from academic institutions and industry based establishments.
The panel will feature internationally renown experts from Europe and the USA to address the following topics:
- Jan Lunze, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany – Theory & Tools
- Jerker Delsing, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden – Information Ecosystem
- Roman Obermaisser, University of Siegen, Germany – Communication Ecosystem
- Terry Blevins, Emerson Process Management, USA – Process Control
- Alois Zoitl, fortiss, Germany – Control of Discrete Processes