What makes it worthwhile to enroll in MSc studies and complete your MSc thesis?
- How many programmers over the age of 30 are currently working in Silicon Valley?
- What is the age of the oldest employee in the company you are employed now?
- Investing in a master’s degree may lead to a better job position when you are 35+ years old.
- Consider the educational background of Sergey Brin and Larry Page, the founders of Google. They learned skills and knowledge that are not taught in undergraduate engineering studies.
Why choose MSc Studies at AGH Inst. Telecommunications (ICT or Cybersecurity)?
- Despite being only two full semesters and a “half” of the last, the program offers a prestigious degree from a highly-regarded faculty.
- Pursuing a master’s degree can expand and deepen your knowledge in areas beyond your current focus, which can be beneficial for your career in the future.
- The AGH Inst. Telecommunications offers courses that are conceptually ambitious and are supported by top IT companies.
- The university offers remote lectures at MSc studies, which is a significant advantage in the post-COVID era.
- The AGH Inst. Telecommunications program provides theoretical foundations that can facilitate the development of your own knowledge in the future. Relying solely on graduates from undergraduate engineering studies may not be sufficient for companies to adapt and grow in the next 5-10 years.
- Krakow is currently a thriving market for IT students and specialists, and pursuing a master’s degree can potentially open doors to work in corporations. However, returning to studies after several years of work experience can be challenging. Pursuing an MSc degree is now an investment in yourself in the age of 30+!