Call for Papers
This Call for Papers is also available in
For printing, please use the flyer.
Submissions of papers describing original or recently published work
on all aspects of computational social choice
are invited. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
will be electronic via this website.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the program committee.
Accepted papers will be collected in informal workshop notes,
printed copies of which will be available at the workshop.
To accomodate the publishing needs of different scientific communities,
we stress that authors will retain the copyright of their papers and
that submitting to COMSOC-2012 should not preclude publication of the
same material in a journal or in a conference with formal proceedings.
Submission is restricted by the rule that each accepted paper should be
presented by a different author.
Please contact either one of the
program chairs should you have any questions.
- complexity-theoretic analysis of voting procedures
- computational aspects of fair division
- computational aspects of matching problems
- multiagent resource allocation
- cake-cutting algorithms
- distributed negotiation in multiagent systems
- preference representation in combinatorial domains
- computational aspects of preference aggregation rules
- preference elicitation
- social choice and constraint programming
- social choice and the web: ranking systems
- social networks
- belief and judgement aggregation
- algorithmic game theory
- computational aspects of coalition formation
- cooperative game theory
- social choice under uncertainty
- logics for collective decision making
- logic-based verification of social procedures
- communication complexity of social choice mechanisms
- computational issues in mechanism design