MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS AND INTERESTS
Students interested in these subjects are invited to apply (by e-mail or consultations) for inclusion in the research in these fields and the arrangements of topics for engineering, master's, and doctoral theses. There is an opportunity to start an interesting Engineer's or Master's dissertation or PhD dissertation in the field of above given scientific research.
ANAKG - Active Neural Associative Knowledge Graphs
SCOPE OF CONDUCTED RESEARCH:
- Modelling of neurons, various artificial, spiking and other neural networks, associative processes, associations, knowledge and intelligence.
- Methodology of automatic construction and plastic development of artificial associative systems AAS, active associative neural graphs AANG, active neuroassociative knowledge graphs ANAKG on the basis of the new associative model of neurons ASN (associative neurons), receptor ASR (associative receptors), receptor neurons ASRN (associative receptor neurons), effectors ASR (associative effectors) and artificial interneuronal space.
- Methodology of associative neurocomputing (as-neurocomputing) processed on graphs of associative neurons (ASN) making possible to form the knowledge in an associative way similar to the way biological brains do. This knowledge can be also used in the similar way recalling associations called artificial associations.
- Research on associative processes in associative systems and their mapping to associative activation tracks and artificial associations.
- Use of training sequence sets in the process of artificial associative knowledge (as-knowledge) formation in artificial associative systems.
- Modelling of the associative memory tracks and their triggering after a given context.
- Creation and development of fully automatic associative classificator ASONN (associative self-optimizing neural network) creating solutions for all data types: numerical, logical and symbolical.
- Identifying, recognition, classification and understanding of images.
- Creating of intelligent linguistic associative systems (chatbots) capable of talking to people using natural language, knowledge, associations and automatic recognition of human needs and business.
- Computational linguistics and development of intelligent contextual methods for tracking and recognition speech, and its synthesis on the vocal, written, syntactic and semantic level.
- Modelling of conduction of negotiation in linguistic associative systems.
- Biometric, biocryptographic and psychoanalytic systems.
- Cybernetic modelling of behaviors on the psychological level and human personality.
- Modelling of artificial personality and intelligent man-machine interfaces taking into account especially human needs.
- Automatic recognition of emotions, lies after verbal statements and body behaviors.
- Static and dynamic analysis of mimics of human face gestures and their classification.
- Automatic tracking of eye focus during man-machine interactions.
- Development and designing of new methods of artificial intelligence (AI) and their adaptation to practical applications.